Digital transformation trends provide both patients and companies in the pharma industry with unparalleled access to information surrounding the impact of a healthcare strategy or pharmaceutical product, and how it may impact their overall well-being and everyday life.
Online information platforms and communities enable patients to discuss treatment progress while some mobile apps are able to track how a patient is affected by a prescribed therapeutic measure.
Pharma companies and its executives have realized the potential and the disruption it can bring-in the pharma sector and have already started making use of and experimenting with the wide range of Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketing Trends in Pharma Sectors
- One-to-one conversation with their customers, patients
- Planning for adverse events monitoring and reporting
- Carefully plan your resources
- Chatbots for pharma
- Native advertising for pharma
- Virtual reality in clinical medicine and pharma marketing